Monday, March 11, 2013

Online A Reflection

Technology is important because it is responsible for most of our everyday world. Without technology, the world would not be as we know it. Technology has changed drastically in the last five years. For example, the most modern piece of technology five years ago was the iPhone 2, and just look how advanced our technology is compared to that. But it doesn’t stop here! In five more years, our technology will far surpass what we have today and the cycle will continue. I use computers with text programs, as well as internet capabilities for school. For personal use I have an iPhone, an iPad, and an Xbox 360. I think I will use the knowledge I gained in Online A through high school, college, and possibly into my professional life. I think the most practical of the tools are the programs such as Microsoft Word, as well as the internet browsers. The most obsolete of the technologies I have learned is probably blogging. My favorite things to do were the ones that involved audio of my voice, and my least favorite was blogging because I don’t like to share things with other people. I have enjoyed my time in Online A and look forward to Online B.

No comments:

Post a Comment